Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kent's Calendar

Hi Everyone,

My name is Cyndi Kafentzis. I am Kent and Carrie's sister-in-law. I have spoken with people who would like to help the family out during this difficult time. I have been asked about meals, helping with the kids, and anything else that may come up. As most of you know we are lucky enough to have a very large family. A few of them will be coming over the next few weeks to help take care of Kent during his recovery. I thought that if I could put together a calendar letting everyone who wants to help out know what's going on and what is needed it would be helpful to everyone involved. If you would like to help out in any way, please email me at cyndikafentzis@hotmail.com or call or text me at 801-550-0233.

Thank you everyone for all you love and support. It is appreciated!

Cyndi Kafentzis and the Kafentzis family

No comments:

Post a Comment