Friday, August 14, 2009

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Hi everyone. Nothing really new to report. We have had quite a full week that was completely unrelated to Kent's surgery next week. I think it has helped keep our minds a little bit off what is going to be happening next week. I will call it a welcomed diversion.

Kennedy has had cheer just about every day this week starting at 6:00 am. I have been dropping her off and working long hours getting my class set up. I had Eagle camp (when all the new 6th graders come to see what they can expect at school) on Thursday, so my classroom had to be kid ready (walls filled with math posters and rules -- check).

Konner and Kent have been busy with "two-a-day's" this whole week. In case you are not a football buff, that means that they have had practice (well Konner practiced and Kent coached) in the morning from 6:30-10 and then again at 6-9 at night. It ended tonight with a scrimmage. I also must note that Konner made one of the two touchdowns as a sophomore on the varsity team. We are so proud of him and what he has accomplished so far.

I wish I could stretch time out a little bit. I will be taking the rest of the weekend to plan out the first couple of weeks of school, so if I can't be there, someone will know what to do. Oh, and Kent and I are going to the Markosian's on Sat. for some Colosimo sausages with the rest of the middle school staff. I really need to get over to Costco. Thankfully it is never super crowded on Sunday.

Thank you so much everyone for your prayers and offers of help. Right now, however, there is really nothing that we need except your prayers and support. Thank you for thinking of us. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment